Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fashion is coming to Blooms and Ruffles Boutique

                                UPTOWN GIRLS TOO

My name is Christy Brandley. I started UpTown Girls Too after my sister's boutique 'UpTown Girls' in Calif......Utah girls wanted to be "Uptown Too". I sell trendy and affordable clothing, and accessories for women of all ages.


As a mom of three teenage girls its fun for me to help women, and girls find that something special to make them look and feel their best. I love meeting new faces at my traveling shows, and go the extra mile to ensure quality service, and products to all my customers.



I do home parties, weekend boutiques, and also sell my clothing at two local boutiques. For more information or to preview items that will be available at Blossoms and Ruffles go to http://www.uptowngirlstoo.com/.

                     Da'Bags Inspired by Handbags

With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Our handbags are inspired by designer's. To view samples of the products we offer please visit our online catalog and inventory page. We can not take orders due to our inventory changing daily, however you are welcome to call to ask about what we have available. Our prices range from $30.00 - $60.00.

We are proud to introduce our handmade beaded watches as well as purse charms to our collection. We hope you love these individually selected, handcrafted items as much as we do. Our watch selections range in price from $35.00-$40.00 and our purse charms are from $15.00- $20.00.

Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. http://www.dabags.vpweb.com/ or http://www.dabagshandbags.blogspot.com/

                 
                       All Things Good

All Things Good began when I needed a business name that would cover just about anything I made. It started with children's art frames and some custom sewing. My business has now expanded to custom bedding and uphostered ottomans, mostly for Sticks and Stones furnilture store in Park City. I also do design work for them which is really fun. The bags that I am selling at the boutique are my fun, creative outlet. After making bedding for a king bed it's great to work on something much smaller with fun fabrics. Being creative is as much a part of my life as family, friends, breathing and chocolate.


Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...