Thursday, June 3, 2010

Exciting new vendors debut at Blooms and Ruffles Boutique....

                                 KIM KRAFTERS
When my son with special needs passed away just over a year ago, I didn't know what to do with my time. I needed something to keep me busy and help lift my spirits. I had played around a little with beading and really enjoyed it so I decided to start beading. I really loved to make rings and pretty soon I had so many that I was giving them away to all my daughters and friends. I got some good comments about them, and people said I should try to sell them. And so my 2 daughters and I decided to have a little boutique just last month. I did some beading and made aprons and my daughter Nikki made little girls bows and flip flops. My other daughter, Jessie made dish soap dispensers and other kitchen crafts. We had so much fun! We are excited to participate in the Blooms and Ruffles Boutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...